What is a Traverse City Family Fun Day Tour you ask? Well just about anything you want it to be. We offer custom tours to families looking to make the most of their trip to the Grand Traverse Region.
Here are some examples of what Family Fun Day Tours can include:
- Visit to Sleeping Bear National Park and Pierce Stocking Scenic Drive
- Visit to Grand Traverse Lighthouse at the tip of the Leelanau Peninsula
- A bike ride on the Sleeping Bear Heritage Trail
- Kayaking the Crystal River
- Sailing on Grand Traverse Bay
- Visit to the Children’s Museum in Traverse City
- Visits to family friendly wineries and breweries for thirsty parents who aren’t driving
- Ice cream including the world famous Moomers Homemade Ice Cream
- Fruit and flower picking
If you don’t see something above that you want to do, just let us know as we can make it happen. And we have plenty more ideas where these came from.
Family Fun Day Tour costs:
This really depends on what you want to do and what equipment you need as we can provide rental equipment for all activities. But, generally speaking, we like to keep the per person price around $55-$65 per person. If you have any questions, just give us a ring or an email!
Family Fun Day Tour Times:
Our start and finish times are flexible to meet your family’s schedule.