Don’t see the tour you are looking for? Just let us know what you want to do and we will make it happen. We work with a wide variety of companies in the Grand Traverse Region to give people the Up North Experience they are looking for.
Here are some examples of the things we can do:
- Visit to Sleeping Bear National Park and Pierce Stocking Scenic Drive
- Visit to Grand Traverse Lighthouse at the tip of the Leelanau Peninsula
- A bike ride on the Sleeping Bear Heritage Trail
- Kayaking the Crystal River or the Boardman River
- Sailing on Grand Traverse Bay
- Visit to the Children’s Museum
- Visits to family friendly wineries and breweries for thirsty parents who aren’t driving
- Distillery Tours
- Fruit and flower picking
- Ice cream stops
- Mountain biking on some of Northern Michigan’s best trails
- Paddle boarding
- Golf outings
Need an idea for a custom tour? Give us a call and tell us what kind of Up North Experience you are looking for.