Mountain Bike Tours
Looking for the best single track Northern Michigan has to offer? We’d love to show it you. Our mountain bike tours will get you out on the best trails and we always include a post ride stop or two at some of the Grand Traverse Region’s best breweries and wineries for victory drinks. We offer guided and self-guided tours for riders of all levels. We also can provide high-quality rental bikes if you don’t have your own with you.
As always, our tours are flexible and can be cheap and cheerful or have that Bora Bora “above the water bungalow” luxury.
- All transportation to and from your accommodation
- Bottled water
- A guide who knows the trails whether they ride with you or not
- A stop or two at one of Northern Michigan’s great wineries or breweries…or both
Tours can include:
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Solar showers
- A post ride dip in a Northern Michigan lake
- Post ride beers and drinks trailside
- Pizza and beer at Short’s in Bellaire
- Glacial Hills
- Arcadia Dunes
- Traverse City area single track trails
The Not So Mountain Bike Tours:
Looking for something on pavement but still in a pretty place? We’d love to take you on a great ride through some of Northern Michigan’s forests and villages. We can offer trips for couples, groups or families looking to get the most out of their Up North Experience.
These tours can include all of the Mountain Bike Tour amenities and they can incorporate anything from our other tours as well.
Some popular locations for these rides include:
- Sleeping Bear Heritage Trail
- TART trails in Traverse City – TC to Suttons Bay on the Leelanau Peninsula
Call for info as this depends on group size and what you want to do!