Love Craft Beer? So do we. And so does Traverse City. TC was recently named by Draft Magazine as one of the U.S.A.’s best beer cities along with Austin, TX and Asheville, NC. Let us show you why!
Our craft beer tours cater to both public and private groups and come in all shapes and sizes. Our two most popular Traverse City Craft Beer Tours are the “Pub Crawl” and the “Beer Nerd” tours. The pub crawl is just what it sounds like. We drive you to four to five breweries in Traverse City and beyond while you get to knock ‘em back.
Our “Beer Nerd” tours are for those who want to dive deeper into Traverse City’s Craft Beer Scene. These include a “behind the scenes” brewery tour at one stop, a private tasting with a brewer at another and one final stop to just lay back and drink it all in. And, for those interested, we can stop by a local hops field and see where the good stuff comes from.
Pub Crawl tours are open to the public while the Beer Nerd tours are for private groups of 6 or more.
- All transportation
- A local guide who knows and loves the Traverse City Craft Beer scene
- Bottled water
- The Pub Crawl: $55 per person for public tours. $65 a piece for private tours
- The Beer Nerd: call for prices. Based on group size and how nerdy you want to get
- The Pub Crawl: Usually 12:30pm to 5:30pm but we’re flexible
- The Beer Nerd private tour: That’s up to you.